In our effort to keep our community safe, OHR is abiding to the Ohio Department of Health’s Stay at Home order, and following CDC safety measures. To help stem the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented extra safety measures including:
- Temporarily eliminating the need for customers to physically sign contracts on iPads
- Changing our delivery practices to limit contact and maintain safe distances
- Encouraging virtual visits with customers rather than in-person meetings
- Educating our team members to practice social distancing, handwashing, and sanitizing practices at our facility and in the field
- Taking and logging temperatures before reporting to work
- Limiting non-employee access to the OHR Rents store and building
- Having office employees work from home
- Using staggered shifts to minimize contact throughout our facility
- Dividing workspaces to keep employees at least six feet from each other
- Supplying water bottles, wipes and sanitizers to each driver and shop worker
- Providing hand sanitizer at every door for those picking up equipment at OHR Rents
- Increasing paid time off to ensure anyone exhibiting any symptoms can stay home
As a locally owned business, we care about our employees, our customers and all of those affected by this pandemic across greater Cleveland. We will do our part to help minimize the spread of Coronavirus and help Cleveland during this unprecedented time.
As always, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 or other viruses and infections, please remember to practice good overall hygiene. This includes frequent and thorough handwashing, refraining from touching your face, covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow, and staying home when you are sick.
Contact Don Bear at (216) 570-7595 or Carly Cahlik at (216) 370-7369 with questions.